This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
OPM are proud to be working with one of the worldwide leaders in mobile games with an incredibly talented international team based in the diverse and beautiful city of Barcelona.
They are looking for a Senior Programmer to join their studio. The successful candidate will join a passionate cross-functional team to develop on new and existing features on one of their smash hit games!
- Strong professional experience in game development coding with C++
- Good ability to quickly become familiar with existing code and learning new concepts.
- Brilliant English language communication & presentation skills
- Passionate about games and games development
- Be a crucial member of a multi-disciplinary feature squad, cooperating with Engineering, Product, UI/UX, and QA – working within the Agile methodology
- Support the full development life cycle of new and existing gameplay features, being involved in all phases: conceptualisation, design, development, testing, and release.
- Write technical design documents.
- Integrate and enhance internal libraries in partnership with other teams.
- Assist other developers to grow their skills by offering support and mentorship.
DESRIED SKILLS (good to have but not needed):
- Strong iOS & Android understanding
- Experience working on cross-platform mobile games with a huge user base
- Understanding of cocos2d-x
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience with backend technologies such as Php, Go, AWS
- 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Free Language Lessons
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!