One Player Mission are delighted to be working with a Co-Development studio, working with a variety of global AAA clients.
Based near Runcorn in Cheshire, they are incredibly passionate about what they do and pride themselves on their anti-crunch mentality.
They are seeking an experienced Senior Programmer to join their team.
- Looking at code reviews submitted by other team members
- Rendering bugs with an OpenGL to DirectX port
- Working on a memory allocator for a console title
- Help junior coders working on other aspects of the title such as input, save games etc, and would be responsible for ensuring they had clear direction in the way they can tackle client projects
- Deep, professional experience working in a programming position
- Experience shipping games or apps from inception to completion
- Fluent in multiple programming languages including C/C++
- A technical bias, with an interest in getting stuck-in to difficult problems every day
- Experienced and confident working on low-level code in areas such as physics, rendering, memory management, networking etc.
DESIRED (But not essential)
- Experience working in multiple programming languages
- Experience working with in-house or commercial game engines.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!