- Oversee the development of game features and core systems.
- Advise and guide a team of engineers in the collaborative development of large software systems.
- Collaborating with other discipline leads, evangelising and working towards project and company goals.
- Ensuring technologies are shared by initiating collaboration between teams.
- Ensuring the resolution of software related problems that arise throughout development.
- Career management and mentoring of their programming team.
- Completed a bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient in a C family language.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Advanced understanding of 3D maths.
- Have a passion for games across many genres.
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for collaboration.
- Track record as a lead managing a programming team.
Playtonic is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and encourage applications from all communities. It is also Mental Health aware, with in-house Mental Health First Aiders and sponsored training opportunities.