Our client is a NFT/blockchain gaming startup studio which has successfully secured multiple rounds of funding and partnerships. They are now in rapid growth phase and are looking to expand their team. This is an exciting stage to join the company and help shape the future of their games. This role is hybrid remote with 1-2 days per week in their Central London office.
They are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to take responsibility of the quality and process delivery while helping build world class games. Join them to shape the future of gaming!
- Work closely with designers, artists and other engineers to achieve the vision of the first light projects and ensure a great user experience
- Work closely with development teams to integrate automated testing solutions, new build and deployment processes, with plenty of opportunity to take responsibility on an individual level as the owner of the entire test management framework
- You will be responsible for test case standards, writing test plans and execute them, to ensure features meet acceptance criteria and quality standards before release
- Define and maintain the manual/automated testing strategy for new features being developed on multiple devices and platforms to ensure consistent performance and quality
- Be ready to dive deep into manual testing whenever necessary
- Understanding how multiple, complex features interact in order to anticipate or mitigate edge and corner cases will be the cornerstone of your role
- You will use performance tools to analyze metrics like the graphical fluidity, loading time, battery consumption, and memory usage
- Contribute to the building of a Continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities.
- Maintain a high quality bar in a complex and constantly evolving workspace in web3.
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer (or similar role) in the game industry
- You have a proven track record in UI driven testing
- Experience in working with different frameworks like AltUnity, Gherkin, TestNG, Appium, Selenium, Cucumber, Charles, Fiddler, or similar tools
- You can code C# and also experience in another automated testing/scripting/programming language, ideally using python or Java
- You are familiar with defect and test management processes and tools (Jira or similar)
- You communicate effectively and have an insatiable curiosity about how complex systems work
- Passion for games & interest in web3/blockchain games
- Experience working in Unity game projects
- Experience working in live game projects
- Experience working in DeFi and/or GameFi / Web3 projects
- Experience working with a CI/CD framework like Jenkins, TeamCity or CircleC
- Join a startup team with demonstrated traction and the global ambition to create a category leader.
- Joining their small team, you will be highly impactful from the beginning. Our client moves fast and builds things that have never been seen before.
- Tailored benefit offers including:
- Competitive Salary - A competitive salary package that fit your skills, experiences, and contributions
- Company Stock - ESOP scheme dedicated to sharing their success with employees at the company.
- Game Token participation
- Latest Tech - When you join, you’ll get the newest & most powerful devices & equipment to work with.
- Flexible working conditions
- Company Healthcare plan
- Matched pension contributions
- Central London location
- 32 Vacation days (24 + 8 bank Holidays)
- Bonding Activities - Get to know your colleagues through company retreats!
- Free T shirt