OPM’s client are seeking an experienced QA tester or manager who is looking for their next challenge.
The successful candidate will ensure that all of the games our client release meet their standards for quality and functionality. They also test a lot of backend systems behind their games, which is a major contributing factor to their success.
- Established experience at senior level in a QA role, including managerial/planning/coordinating responsibilities.
- Have been in a senior QA role for a full life cycle and credited on at least one shipped title.
- Be able to demonstrate extremely strong attention to detail, passion for games (specifically first-person shooters are a plus), and practical knowledge of recent titles and industry best practices.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to stakeholders, management, and production both verbally and in writing, to ensure issues are clearly explained and understood.
- Proactive, autonomous, and self-motivating.
- Keeping up to date with the latest systems and software and can adopt these in a seamless way into the current workflow.
- Extensive experience in compliance testing and general testing on both Xbox and PlayStation
- Excellent working knowledge of ticketing systems such as JIRA and/or Agile software development
- Experienced with Unreal Engine 5
- Experienced with writing test cases, automation scripts, et
- Create testing plans and plan QA deliverables to your team
- Create test plans and plan QA deliverables for your team
- Ensure the testing requirements are met from all areas of development
- Define and adapt the testing processes to ensure fast and accurate qualitative and functional testing
- Liaise and work alongside internal development teams and publisher QA as necessary
- Balance priority tasks between projects
- Mentor and train the QA team to increase their professional skillset and aid career progression
- Keep up to date on current test trends and propose for integration of these when appropriate
- Take part in leadership meetings and be an advocate for QA in the organisation
- Managing external QA resources (including group testers and third-party partners) to make sure their work is efficient and focused in the correct areas based on the current needs of the projects.
- Serving as the key contact person for any quality assurance related queries to answer any questions about status.
- Ongoing daily testing of our games and reporting issues in spare time.
- Attending internal and external playtests, assisting with creating and processing feedback surveys, to ensure actionable and valuable feedback is being provided.
- Updating and maintaining Jira and highlighting risk to production.
- Relocation assistance to the South West, UK
- Private health Insurance.
- Flexible Work Hours.
- 24/7 Employee Assistance.
- Quarterly social events.
- Dog friendly office!
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214417!