We are looking for a Senior QA Tester for our VR games studio based in Amsterdam, Holland. This role is offered onsite at our studio and is open to candidates from the EU.
What will you do?
- Report and track bugs
- Work to milestones and test requests from other teams, ensure QA clearance of logged errors
- Create and execute test plans for all features of the game
- Ensure the most effective and time efficient test process to ensure best practice
- Use your understanding of game development to aid in QA process
- Work on multiple projects and platforms
- Use of version source control e.g. GitHub
- Use of appropriate jargon and documentation
- Conduct usability, performance, functionality, qualitative and load tests
- Identify and resolve critical issues raised
- Guide and share test plans with any external testing agencies to ensure rigorous and complete testing of the game
- Mentor and train junior QA
- Identify QA risks and suggest solutions
- Monitor bug tracking databases and flag issues and come up with solutions
What skills do you need?
- 4+ years of experience in QA
- Bug tracking database experience
- Strong bug, build status, document & update reporting skills
- Game mechanics understanding
- Central city location, relocation allowance, no crunch, great work-life balance
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2553.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.