This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM’s client, a leading UK based Game Development Studio, are currently looking for a Senior Quest Designer as the next addition to their team. The studio is almost 20 years old and they bring together some of the most experienced and talented developers from the UK industry.
As a Senior Quest Designer, you will use scripting and proprietary tools while closely collaborating with all other disciplines to craft quest and open-world gameplay. You will be flexible, highly motivated and approachable and you'll contribute to the development of quest design processes and pipelines. You will mentor and help junior teammates, feedback on quest design team work and you will act as a champion of quality.
You will be flexible, highly motivated and approachable and you'll contribute to the development of mission design processes and pipelines. You will mentor and help junior teammates, feedback on mission design team work and you will act as a champion of quality.
- Industry experience in quest/gameplay design positions
- Experience working in a quest/gameplay design position on at least one published title
- An ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work
- Knowledge of key quest and open-world gameplay design concepts
- Proactively seeks to resolve issues