"To apply: Ref - 513161100. Recruitment Talent Manager
The company I am recruiting for is in a highly exciting stage of growth international and now are rapidly scaling up the team.
You will play a key role in leading recruitment and finding the right fits within our growth plan for the global company offices while promoting our company culture. You will also be driving the people operations of a high-growth, fast-paced game studio aiming for an excellent employee experience.
The company is working on building up a brand new AAA title they are building a new studio for this the title will be a open world game , set in a new planet with plenty of unique features including a focus on NFT as well as part of the game.
• Sourcing and initial interviewing candidates to help cherry-picking brilliant Artists /Developers / Producers all across the world
• Establishing a strong first impression of the company and its core values
• Streamlining studio’s HR processes
• You would need to be someone who could work well with the Head of Talent and help set up the processes, manage interview processes
• In charge of job ads and putting them across the social networks and being able to generate high quality applicants
• You will be in charge of presenting the company at certainly related recruitment and networking events
• 3+ years of TA experience
• Some knowledge or background in the gaming recruitment area
• Proven record and working knowledge of HR operations including recruiting, on-boarding, talent management and overall HRIS management
• Positive and constructive attitude.
• Location – Europe or North America based role can be fully remote
To apply please email Mahyar@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"