Project: AAA Open World Multiplayer Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Senior Rendering Programmer to join their team in Stockholm.
The successful candidate join development on their upcoming multiplayer survival game, based on a well-known science fiction IP.
- Strong professional experience as a Rendering Programmer or applicable position
- Contributed substantial rendering technology on at least one released game.
- Superb knowledge of modern rendering algorithms and techniques.
- Brilliant 3d Math skills
- Experience working on recent graphics APIs, such as d3d12/11/libGNM
- Great C++ and software design skills
- Experience working in multithreaded and memory-constrained environments.
- Passionate about visuals
- You will design, write, and optimise rendering features, working closely with the artists to help create visually compelling experiences.
- You will also be heavily involved in deciding how best to drive their visuals forward.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 418!