One Player Mission are proud to be working with a small development studio based in Los Angeles working on some of the most well-known AAA games franchise’s known worldwide.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of C++ programming and Unreal Engine in AAA games.
- Solid experience within a Graphics/Rendering games capacity
- Experience in optimisation, systems architecture, profiling, tooling, and reporting.
- Expert understanding of real time rendering
- Strong C++ expertise and multi-threaded programming techniques; ability to code and architect various core engine systems
- Thorough knowledge and competent application of 3D math, rendering algorithms, and data structures
- Proven performance and memory optimisation skills
- Strong communication and competence in working with technical artists to develop and iterate on features/tools
- Excellent knowledge of a broad range of graphics APIs and shader languages including DirectX and OpenGL/GLSL
- Experience with current console game rendering
- Exposure to third-party tools like Houdini, Substance Painter, and Z-Brush in terms of how they can function in a graphics pipeline
- Create engineering solutions for visual performance problems in Unreal Engine
- Enhance and maintain rendering speeds of the game across multiple platforms
- Working closely with the art team to understand and anticipate needs for the product and developing systems and tools to support them
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and analyse rendering systems and art pipelines
- Support graphics best practices and share knowledge within the studio
- Keep up to date on current techniques, research, and best practices
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!