$75,000 - $100,000 a year
- Employment terms will vary depending on your location. Benefits may be available for applicants from the US.
- Experience writing story, VO, lore and/or in-game text on published video games
- Strong dialogue and character skills
- Solid understanding of game dialogue
- A demonstrable track record of quality as a writer on at least one AAA narrative game
Full Job Description
- As a member of our writing team, you’ll be working under the supervision of the Lead Writer to develop the game’s story and script. The position requires strong collaboration skills and an established talent for creating great dialogue, memorable characters, and compelling storylines.
- Work within an existing narrative design to write punchy, action-oriented dialogue with a comedic spin
- Use dialogue to bring three dimensional characters to life
- Create and maintain story treatments, character bios, environment guides, cinematic and in-game scripts, casting briefs, and other narrative documentation
- Work in close collaboration with the design team to communicate the narrative vision and implement narrative content
- Prepare scripts for voice recording and attend recording sessions as required