OPMs client is a well-recognised developer based in Guildford, Who are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their established team to work on a AAA arcade racing title, being built in Unreal 5 for Gen 5 consoles and PC.
The ideal candidate will collaborate with your colleagues in game design and gameplay engineering to provide support through the architecture, design, implementation, and optimization of the layer that connects our players, and drives our games.
- Model, and architect solutions with the team, and technical director
- Deliver high quality, optimised, clean code
- Set standards by example
- Develop overall code quality, e.g. by code reviews
- Guide, coach, and mentor associate engineers
- Help refining processes, and pipelines
- Work on the overall career paths within the studio
- Have shipped multiple AAA titles
- A detailed understanding of software development with a focus on game development
- A proactive attitude with an open mind
- A wealth of knowledge and experience
- Strong C++, and at least one other high-level language
- Unreal Engine experience
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!