OPM’s client are a BAFTA-winning, independent game developer with a reputation for innovation in both storytelling and VR. They have released a number of successful AAA games.
The successful candidate will have an excellent ear for well-crafted cinematic hyperrealism, intuitive mentoring abilities and a strong desire to create incredible, innovative audio experiences.
- Previous experience leading and supporting a team.
- Wide experience of implementing sound into games using various game development tools, pipelines, and technology.
- Previous experience in game or film sound design, ideally in AAA.
- High proficiency with Wwise.
- Advanced knowledge of DAWs, sample editors and plugins.
- Solid recording skills for SFX and Foley in studio and external environments.
- Previously lead, supported and mentored multiple teams during a full game cycle.
- Concept, create and integrate narrative-enhancing, immersive sound design
- Work closely with the Audio Director and Game Director to help define and realise the project audio direction.
- Mentor mid and junior audio designers.
- Own, and deliver large areas of the project’s audio experience with little direction.
- Demonstrate your experience in all phases of audio design and production.
- Experience in Unreal Engine
- A good understand of music theory and music editing.
- Understanding of simple coding techniques.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!