Job Type: Permanent
Project: FPS PC Game
Our client is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Systems Designer who loves working in interdisciplinary teams to join their talented team.
As a Senior Systems Designer, you will work on building, balancing, and enhancing meta- and monetization systems within a player-interest-first strategy. You will work closely with the Lead Game Designer and the Creative Director and will bring your systems design experience and game monetization expertise to the table.
- Extensive industry experience as a systems designer with at least 1 year of experience in monetization.
- Track record of working on games with strong meta systems and F2P monetization.
- Deep knowledge of the meta and monetization from top F2P and GaaS games.
- Fluent in KPIs and experienced in working with business intelligence analysts.
- Proven team player, able to work with designers and developers from different disciplines.
- Proven skills in MS Excel, thus independently able to build models.
- Strong drive to push for best-in-class quality and a keen eye for the big picture of the game.
- Drive the design and balancing of the in-game economy and progression systems to support compelling core gameplay.
- Promote a holistic monetization strategy with the goal of improving retention and increasing in-game revenue, while respecting the player experience.
- Design meta retention systems, reward loops, and monetization mechanics/systems that are in-line with the game's vision.
- Maximize the performance of in-game shop and virtual currency packages, both in terms of content and pricing.
- Take ownership of the performance of these systems throughout all development phases and after release.
- Work closely with business intelligence in analysing the performance of systems and create plans and designs for further development.
- Solicit feedback from, and provide feedback and mentoring to, other designers and developers, especially regarding meta and monetization systems.
- Keep track of emerging Free 2 Play and monetization trends.
- REMOTE work options
- VISA Sponsorship and Relocation Assistance provided
- Flexible work hours
- Pension scheme
- Public transport pass
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!