Project: Mobile & VR Games
Our client is a developer that has spent almost a decade pushing the capabilities of mobile and VR gaming. With multiple award-winning titles to their name their expanding the team and we are looking for a Senior Technical Animator to join the ranks!
You will be joining the project at critical time of development and will work to push the limits of the latest mobile and tablet hardware.
- Full cycle project experience putting a character/rig/game pipeline in place on character heavy titles
- Have worked with Motion Capture processes and pipelines
- Experience with source control: Perforce
- Ability to create and modify rigs for characters and props for various styles (realistic, cartoony)
- Proficiency in 3D animation software (e.g. Maya, MotionBuilder) with a deep technical focus on rigging, skinning and animation tools
- Familiarity with creating animation tools and scripts (Python, MEL)
- Strong knowledge of anatomy and best practices for character topology
- Understanding of game development workflows and game engine implementation
- Background creating facial rigs in game development workflows
- Background with cloth, muscles, dynamics and integrating them into games
- Familiarity with C# / Unity Editor Scripts desirable
- Work with various other departments to set the standards and define the budget of the project
- Work closely with animators to solve any technical issues that arise
- Collaboration with teams to develop new features, processes, and pipelines
- Writing tools, and creating best practices for the skinning and rigging of meshes
- Implementing animations into the engine
- Remote work option within the UK
- VISA sponsorship and relocation assistance
- Extremely competitive salary
- Excellent bonus scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!