Projects: VR Video Games
Our client recently started pre-production on a unique and ambitious AAA VR title. Realistic combat action and creatures are at the core of this project, and they see it as an opportunity to raise the animation quality in the studio.
As an experienced Technical Animator, you’ll know all about rigging, skinning, scripting, tool building and animation implementation into a game engine.
· Rigging / Technical Animator demo reel
· Expert in rigging and skinning
· Advanced knowledge of scripting languages in Maya (Python and MEL)
· C# or C++ knowledge
· Experience with facial animation and cinematic pipelines
· Experience with ART in Maya and UE4
· Affinity and experience with VR games
· Experience implementing, setting up and tweaking animations in a game engine (UE4 preferred)
· Able to work with both hand keyed and motion captured animations
· An eye for core animation principles (timing, weight etc.)
· Modeling & texturing knowledge to advice 3D modelers on deformations etc.
· Experienced on at least one full production cycle on a high-quality game project
· Create custom rigs, scripts and tools to streamline the animation workflow and pipeline in Maya
· Setup animation and character Blueprints, tweak blend trees to animation perfection in UE4
· Work with and advise the animators, character artists, game designers and programmers on technical aspects on animation
BENEFITS & PERKS INCLUDE:
- Competitive salary
· Flexible working hours
· 26 days holiday with an option to buy more!
· 30% Income tax ruling for eligible expats
· Free pension plan
· Group activities
- Relocation package including VISA assistance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Salary and benefits will be discussed at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.