This vacancy offers a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console and PC Games
Our client is an award-winning studio that creates ground breaking games and content for some of the world’s largest publishers.
We are currently looking for a Senior Technical Animator Animator to play a pivotal role in their experienced animation team.
- Demo Reel displaying the rigs and tools you’ve created
- Industry experience as a Senior Technical Animator
- Good knowledge of Maya and/or 3DstudioMax
- Scripting vial Mel, MaxScript or Python
- Thorough knowledge of animation fundamentals for human and non-human characters
- Knowledge and understanding of character creation process from concept to modelling and final rigging
- Background in creating animation of a high standards while maintaining visual and functional specifications for game mechanics
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Build, manage and maintain the character pipeline
- Collaborate with code and design to achieve engaging player experiences
- Aid in Lead responsibilities such as mentoring, scheduling and R&D into new features
- Add to the conceptualisation of character behaviours and abilities
- Give detailed input during the character creation process, from concept to modelling to final rigging, identifying character performance and functionality requirements
- Display an understanding of the pipelines and procedures within the project as a whole
- VISA sponsorship and relocation assistance
- Competitive salaries
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Annual bonus with share incentive plan
- Pension contributions
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!