We are working with an award-winning game studio based in London who is looking for an experienced and highly skilled Senior Technical Animator/Rigger, to support their talented and passionate teams, to create and deliver awesome games.
What will you be doing?
- Support the content and animation teams
- Developing techniques and pipelines to improve animation, assets and rigging workflows
- Problem solving – debugging any animation related issues
- Testing, setup and export in-games and cinematic assets
- Ensure and enhance quality of assets
Who you are
- A skilled Rigger / technical animator with games/VFX or film industry experience
- A min of 5 years’ experience
- Complex rigging with advance facial/body/puppet rigging exp
- Expert Maya and/ motion builder skills
- C+++ / Maya API + plugin writing
- 3DS Max and PyMax
- Experience with gameplay technical animation
This studio offers a creative environment, competitive pay, full corporate benefits and job satisfaction.
Please email your updated CV as a Word document as well as your latest portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2116
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.