One Player Missions client is looking for a Senior Technical Animator to join their Art and Design team. They have built a range of fitness games in the VR and MR industry, with world-class trainers and immersive dance classes! Their games have been downloaded by over a million people worldwide and have been featured in multiple major worldwide publications!
You’ll contribute towards building new workflows, establish animation tools, and be an integral part of shaping the company’s future art ecosystem.
- A solid understanding of animation fundamentals, human anatomy, and kinesiology.
- Experience developing character pipelines.
- Knowledge of the character creation process from initial concept to final rigging.
- Expert knowledge of animation and the processes involved.
- Excellent proficiency in Unity or Game Engine.
- Experience with Maya or another motion builder.
- Experience creating tools with C#.
- Contribute towards building new workflows and techniques.
- Create pipelines for the next generation of VR avatars.
- Help establish and maintain animation tools and processes.
- Engage in character rigging/skinning, including hands, facial set-ups, and lip sync.
- Fully remote: work from anywhere within the UK / EU.
- Unlimited annual leave.
- Stock options.
- Annual learning budget.
- Annual well being budget.
- Work from home budget.
- Company retreat & regular meetups.
- VR headset.
- Optional Private Health Insurance.
- 12 weeks full paid family leave.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!