Our client is currently working on multiple AAA projects and is looking to appoint an experienced and highly skilled Senior Technical Artist to join their diverse and motivated team of game artists.
- Liaise with the art and coding teams
- Work closely with the team, coming up with technical solutions
- Develop and also identify new tools and processes
- Create and maintain art pipelines
- Work within set budgets
- Optimisation of meshes, lighting, materials etc.
- Maintain documentation for workflows
- A minimum of 5 years in the games industry
- Solid coding and scripting skills
- Understanding of real-time rendering, VFX, lighting workflows
- Level shader work and optimisation, including the creation of physical based shaders.
- Unreal exp
- Ability to communicate and resolve issues across artistic and technical disciplines
- Excellent 3D software skills
- AAA game production
- Working in an Agile environment
Competitive salary, annual bonus, incentive plan, pension and many, many more wonderful perks.
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV and your latest portfolio to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2415.