One Player Missions client are currently seeking a Technical Artist to be part of a team that has a lot to offer and encourages you to grow with them together, regardless of project.
As a Senior Technical Artist, you are someone who loves solving complex technical problems to push the artistic possibilities. Your primary duties, under the direction of the discipline lead, are in leading the technical art team in making the game look great, perform great and making their tools and pipelines great.
- Push the visual excellence of the project by solving complex technical art problems
- Work proactively with team members to improve workflows and increase the speed and efficiency of the art team
- Collaborate with feature teams to design, implement, document and maintain content creation pipelines and tools
- Research and prototype new technologies to keep the project on the cutting edge
- Support your colleagues with troubleshooting and mentorship to raise and maintain the technical expertise of the whole art team
- Advise on the technical feasibility and possible risks of new features
- Previous experience with technical art in a professional game development environment with at least one shipped title in a technical art role
- Deep overall understanding of and experience with Unreal Engine, ideally with a strong specialization in either performance optimization, tool creation/editor modification, visual effects, or materials & rendering
- Experience devising and supporting modern 3D art asset creation pipelines
- Ability to take and apply direction and work well in an interdisciplinary team environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Experience writing tools with Python, Blueprints, and/or C++
- Relocation bonus and support
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!