OPM’s client, is seeking an experienced Senior Technical Artist, who will be responsible for
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within there highly talented and creative team on an exciting AAA mobile game.
- Excellent technical skills to manage assets that fit memory, design, and frame rate limitations.
- Expert knowledge in at least one of following areas: Modelling, Shaders / Materials, Animation and Vfx
- Excellent at both technical and creative problem-solving.
- Experience implementing efficient Rigs for Characters / Vehicles.
- Character skinning and physics simulation setup.
- Great working knowledge and proficiency in Autodesk Maya and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience at creating Custom Tools, Scripts and Shaders
- Our client make AAA quality games that have to be intuitive and slick. You would need to be hungry to make them even better!
- Knowledge of software like 3DSMax, ZBrush, Houdini, Modo, Substance Designer / Painter.
- Experience in MEL, Python, C# scripting.
- Knowledge of Unity or Unreal.
- Assisting the Head of Game and Design Director with project direction, planning & scoping
- Interpret designs and specs into tasks and content and deliver these against milestones and deliverables
- Oversight and involvement with development. Championing pipeline and workflow efficiencies, risk management and escalation, scheduling, tracking and resourcing
- Adapting to change, whilst maintain a credible project plan
- Monitoring progress against the schedule & budget
- Guide the development of robust and sustainable systems, features and gameplay for a prolonged release strategy, including live production
- Ownership of the project Jira database, responsible for the tracking and maintenance of tasks/ tickets
- Guide, develop and motivate direct reports and wider team, to champion delivering exceptional work in a positive, constructive and enjoyable environment
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Working with the Project QA Leads to ensure any testing requirements are covered
- Champion improvements to the Studio’s production practices.
- Exclusive events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415