"To apply: Ref - 5130200. This is an opportunity for an experienced Senior Technical Artist who would relish the challenge in joining a dynamic, growing TechArt group who are in the process of establishing next generation pipelines and toolchains for cutting edge game development.
We're looking for a Senior Technical Artist to devise and support end to end pipelines on a dark, story-driven next generation Narrative with genre defining goals.
This huge, highly ambitious partnership project takes atmosphere, storytelling, player agency and narrative firmly into ground-breaking territory on next-generation hardware technologies.
This is an ambitious, AAA project with a heavy focus on art, animation and delivering unique character performances to heighten player presence and immersion to new levels.
- Support the Lead Technical Artist and wider team to create and maintain documentation standards and practices for tools, pipelines, and technical specifications
- Support the Lead Technical Artist in identifying and developing necessary art tool chains and documentation
- Support the art team with tech related issues on a day to day basis working within the framework defined by the code team and existing established methods
- Bring your own experience of best working practices to the team
- Proven experience as a Senior Technical Artist on at least one shipped PC or console title
- Proven Maya scripting skills (Python) with examples
- Proven UE Material authoring skills with examples
- Proven UE Editor skills
- Excellent knowledge of Maya
- Understanding of Unreal Blueprints and art pipeline concepts (AnimGraph, Sequencer, Lightmass)
- Proven UE experience with environment materials, lighting, and shading effects
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fantastic team during their most ambitious project and a chance to leave your mark on the next big AAA hit.
To apply please send CV to Ayesha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"