Job Title: Senior Technical Artist
Job Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive inc benefits
OPM is proud to be working with one of Europe’s leading game development companies who are seeking a Senior Technical Artist to join their team to build exciting, challenging gameplay spaces that help tell powerful stories in a rich, dynamic open world title.
As a member of their Art team you will be working under the guidance of their Art Directors and be responsible for ensuring that production of assets is of a constant quality, conforming to their art style and integrated into game accordingly. As a generalist role the successful candidate will work in numerous areas but will primarily be required work with content created by other people.
- Providing feedback and direction throughout asset production to ensure artistic and technical quality via documentation and direct communication with their outsource partners
- Creating art packages for outsourcing
- Integrating art assets into the game
- Understand and applying multiple asset creation pipelines, and techniques
- Creating, fixing and polishing models and textures to target specifications
- Collaborating with other teams to determine art specifications and guidelines
- Good experience working on collaborative projects having released a previous game are preferred, but academic projects and mod experience are great as well;
- Experienced Maya modelling skills such as: High resolution modelling; Game resolution, modelling; UV mapping; Mesh Optimisation.
- Knowledge of how to create block meshes.
- Competent PBR texturing skills using Photoshop and are familiar with Zbrush and high poly sculpting
- Familiar with engines such as Unity or Unreal.
- Portfolio with well, PBR textured, game ready assets made from a high poly base rendered in a real time environment is highly desired.
- Relocation support
- VISA application assistance if required
- International and national tax assistance
- Profit share bonuses, milestone bonuses and discretionary bonuses
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25-day holiday allowance, excluding public holidays
- Training and development opportunities
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214412!