This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
Our client are the creators of one of the best-selling games of all time. They are currently gearing up for production on a new announced project.
They are currently seeking a Senior Technical Artist to bridge the gap between artists and engineers.
- Be the point of contact between the art and programming teams
- Remain to date on trends and methodologies in current and future graphics software and hardware to develop early planning of tools and processes
- Establish graphic production pipelines
- Work alongside the Art Leads to deliver the art vision within the project requirements
- Push optimisation and debugging to fix issues raised
- Strong experience in a relevant role within the games industry with a minimum of one shipped title
- Great technical proficiency with Unreal Engine 45
- Expert in using 3D graphics software such as MayaMax or similar, Houdini, Substance
- Understanding of scripting/programming using languages such as MaxScript, Python, C Sharp etc.
- Technical expertise in areas of 2D and 3D art
- Background with VFX such as particle, soft and rigidbody simulations
- 28 days off annually
- Relocation package
- Commuter allowance
- Health insurance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!