This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
Our client builds ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers.
They have an extraordinary opportunity for an experienced Senior Technical Artist to join an experienced team currently working on an unannounced third person multiplayer action title.
The successful candidate will be a central pillar of the art team and help shape the finishing look and feel of their spectacular environments. The perfect candidate will have a great drive to attain the agreed vision and is thoroughly versed in working as part of team of experienced artists.
- Collaborate with Art Leads to deliver artistic vision within the project requirements.
- Proactively utilise knowledge and experience to detect & solve problems before they affect the development team.
- Implement new techniques that improve the quality and efficiency of the art created.
- Help optimise content from the art team to make sure content runs on a wide range of platforms.
- Collaborate effectively with both the art and programming teams.
- Testing new tools before deployment into production.
- Document and knowledge sharing.
- Communicate technical constraints and their reasons to the art team.
- Strong professional production experience in the games industry.
- Demonstrated track record on at least 2 shipped AAA titles.
- Strong experience of production level shader work and optimisation within Unreal Engine 4.
- Strong knowledge of the creation of shaders within Unreal Engine 4.
- Highly experienced with blueprints and their implementation.
- Good attention to detail.
- Familiar developing in a multi-platform, multi-project environment.
- Experience with other programs such as Substance Painter, Substance Designer, Zbrush etc.
- Terrific time management & mentorship skills.
- Professional experience using 3dsMax. Maxscript programming would be a plus.
- Professional experience with other scripting and programming languages.
- Professional experience using Houdini.
- Professional experience with data management.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!