Senior Technical Artist Cross-platform Games Studio Midlands Ref 2080
Our client is one of the best in its class, a cross-platform game developer situated in the Midlands. They are growing and are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Technical Artist to join their team of veterans in the industry, to work on their range of highly regarded IPs and different platforms.
- Collaborate and communicate with the various teams to find solutions to any technical issues
- Optimisation all art-related elements of their games – materials, lighting. VFX, meshes
- Balancing aesthetic needs and define and meet all in-game asset budgets
- Resolve snags, maintain and propose optimization developments
- Develop tools & scripts, iterate and archive documentation
- Propose and deliver goals and monitor implementation
- Provide guidelines to the art and code teams regarding best practices
- Develop pipelines
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a technical artist
- Multiple shipped titles (across platforms)
- C++/ C#
- Understanding artistic principles and digital art content tools – Maya, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Substance Painter…
- Unreal and/or Unity
- Your experience with GIT or other version control systems and working in an Agile environment, is a bonus
This studio offers a very competitive salary and wonderful company benefits.
Please forward your CV Word format and your portfolio/showreel links to email@example.com quoting reference 2080.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.