We are working with a proudly independent game studio based in the South of England who is seeking an exceptional Senior Technical Artist to join their team and work on their exciting upcoming next gen projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse and motivated studio and help drive forward a unique AAA experience.
What will you be doing?
- Developing road maps and tools
- Optimisation of content for memory and performance
- Identifying potential risks
- Developing art production processes
- Participating in best working practice decisions
Who you are
- 2+ years in the games industry as a Technical Artist
- 1+ released console title under your belt as a Technical Artist
- Educated to degree level in art, design or similar OR relevant training
- Knowledge of art creation pipelines, process automation, procedural creation and asset exporting
- Some experience with rigging/hard surface animation/VFX/lighting/UE4 Blueprints
- Art and animation pipelines
- Game engines e.g. Unreal Engine...
- Industry standard tools e.g. 3DS Max, Maya, Photoshop, Substance...
- Scripting languages e.g. Max Script, Python, C++...a bonus
- Houdini a bonus
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This studio offers a comfortable working environment, pensions, market rate salary and much more!
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1933.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.