This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
This UK developer is rapidly growing with many high-end games in development across multiple genres including Narrative Adventure and Action Shooter titles. They are a team of professional, friendly developers who form a world class studio staffed with excited, passionate creators who love to collaborate across varied, inspiring, and challenging games.
They are seeking an experienced Senior Technical Artist to join development on their upcoming, hugely ambitious, next generation project.
- Assist the Lead Technical Artist and wider team to create and maintain documentation standards and practices for tools, pipelines, and technical specifications
- Assist the Lead Technical Artist in identifying and developing necessary art tool chains and documentation
- Assist the art team with tech related issues on a day to day basis working within the framework defined by the code team and existing established methods
- Bring your own experience of best working practices to the team
- Strong experience as a Senior Technical Artist on at least one shipped PC or console title
- Strong Maya scripting skills (Python) with examples
- Great UE Material authoring skills with examples
- Good UE Editor skills
- Expert knowledge of Maya
- Knowledge of Unreal Blueprints and art pipeline concepts (AnimGraph, Sequencer, Lightmass)
- Good UE experience with environment materials, lighting, and shading effects
- Understanding of HLSL
- Understanding of updating render pipelines
- Knowledge of VFX in Unreal Engine, Niagara experience
- Familiarity with virtual texturing in Unreal
- Houdini experience
- Console development experience
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Remote working
- Employee Assistance Programme – Counselling
- Training & Development
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!