Project: AAA Games
One Player Missions client have are currently growing their team, including an exciting Senior Technical Artist opportunity. The successful candidate will join their upcoming multiplayer shooter project at the early stages of development.
- Work alongside Tech art to Develop, prototype and implement procedural and semi-procedural solutions for world building in UE5 (Houdini and PCG).
- Work alongside Tech Art to create and maintain Houdini and Houdini Engine tooling and framework.
- Support Render-Tech with test scenarios for profiling/optimization.
- Demonstrable skills using Blueprints for world building and/or level design in UE 4/5.
- Demonstrable skills in Houdini for creating real-time assets and tools. Landscape and terrain solutions a plus.
- Fluent in C++. Experience with C++ within UE a plus.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with at least one DCC package other than Houdini.
- Comfortable with UE‘s material graph editor.
- Knowledge of concepts such as convolution, blend modes, simulation in shaders and compute shaders a plus.
- Experience working on at least two titles in Tech Art, Environment Tech or Tools Programming in a professional setting [Shipped titles not a must].
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- A structured and supportive environment that aims to help you learn and grow.
- Remote work supports.
- Free breakfasts, lunches, drinks and snacks in the studio.
- A family-friendly work environment with flexible work hours.
- Life insurance.
- Private medical and dental for both you and your family.
- Quarterly and annual bonus scheme.
- 25 days of holiday.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415