This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA PC/Console
OPM are proud to be working with a globally recognised games developer based in Paris.
The company are responsible for some of the most successful and well-known IPs in the Games Industry. Currently looking for a Technical Artist to join the team on a new project ambitious project.
The successful candidate with be working closely a team of Technical Artists under the supervision of the Technical Artist Director. They are seeking someone at mid or senior level as a Technical Artist.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive experience as a Technical Artist in games development.
- Highly skilled with 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini and Substance Designer.
- Strong scripting skills for example with Python, Maxscript etc.
- Robust experience with games engines and a general understanding of the artistic pipeline and workflow in games development.
- Can work effectively with a team.
- Design and develop effective tools with simple user interfaces for the teams.
- Optimise memory and game performance by realising artistic and gameplay objectives within project limitations.
- Adapt to artistic and technical constraints to create tools, processes and benchmarks that maximise production flow.
- Provide daily support to the Art and Technical teams.
- Support team members to perform their jobs efficiently.
- Support clearing up the specific problems of production bottlenecks.
- Technical tracking of assets in the game engine.
- Documentation of the Technical and Art pipelines.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!