Job Type: Permanent
Project: Console and PC Games
Our client have a track record of working on some of the world's biggest and best games and received two BAFTAs for their work. As the scale and exclusivity of projects continues to grow, there’s never been a more exciting time to join them!
They have a fantastic opportunity for a world-class technical artist to work on some of the most high profile AAA console title currently being developed in the UK.
- Expert-level with coding and documenting user-facing tools for art creation and workflow (Excellent UI and error handling)
- Fluency in Python, understanding of C# (or other widely used language)
- Experience developing pipelines for proprietary engines and tools across multiple shipped titles
- Adept in balancing aesthetic needs and optimisation and able to foresee conflicts in advance
- Expert proficiency in working "under the hood" with digital art content creation tools such as Maya, 3DS Max Photoshop, Substance, etc;
- Knowledge of rigging, shaders, and VFX
- Understanding of artistic principles (scale/proportion, lighting, composition)
- Serve as the bridge between code and art – ensuring that that the art team has the ideal tool set to meet the demands of AAA content creation.
- Responsible for design, development and maintenance of efficient and feature rich art asset creation tools, plugins, and pipelines in collaboration with the Art Team and Technical Programmers.
- You’ll also champion and embrace technical and artistic best practices to ensure predictable, high-quality delivery of assets required to achieve project milestone commitments.
- Visa sponsorship and relocation support
- Annual Bonus & Annual Salary Reviews
- Enhanced Mat/Paternity & Adoption pay
- Free Income Protection Scheme -up to 75%
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Career Development
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214412!