"To apply: Ref - 5116500. We are working with one of the UK's Biggest AAA studios, helping them find a talented Senior Technical Artist, working on an origional IP.
This is an ambitious, AAA project with a heavy focus on art, animation and delivering unique character performances to heighten player presence and immersion to new levels.
- Support the Lead Technical Artist and wider team to create and maintain documentation standards and practices for tools, pipelines, and technical specifications
- Support the Lead Technical Artist in identifying and developing necessary art tool chains and documentation
- Support the art team with tech related issues on a day to day basis working within the framework defined by the code team and existing established methods
- Bring your own experience of best working practices to the team
- Proven experience as a Senior Technical Artist on at least one shipped PC or console title
- Proven Maya scripting skills (Python) with examples
- Proven UE Material authoring skills with examples
- Proven UE Editor skills
- Excellent knowledge of Maya
- Understanding of Unreal Blueprints and art pipeline concepts (AnimGraph, Sequencer, Lightmass)
- Proven UE experience with environment materials, lighting, and shading effects
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
- Knowledge of HLSL
- Knowledge of updating render pipelines
- Understanding of VFX in Unreal Engine, Niagara experience
- Understanding/experience of virtual texturing in Unreal
- Experience with Houdini
- Console development experience
This is an incredible opportunity to join a huge AAA name in he gaming indstry during the development of their next big title. Please apply with your CV/Showreel or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send CV to Ayesha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.