OPMs client is the developer of one of the highest selling games of all time. Development is now underway on their next upcoming, unannounced project and it couldn’t be a better time to join!
As a Senior Technical Artist you will be bridging the gap between artists and engineers, ensuring performance and technical compliance. You will research, innovate and give technical support and guidance to help us reach the highest quality possible in the most efficient manner. You will be joining the project at the very beginning and having an opportunity to make a significant contribution to its development.
- Previous involvement in a similar role within the games industry
- Shipped at least 1 AAA title
- Strong technical proficiency with Unreal Engine 45
- Understanding and history of proficiency in using 3D graphics software such as MayaMax or similar, Houdini, Substance
- Working knowledge of scripting/programming using languages such as MaxScript, Python, C Sharp etc.
- Technical proficiency in areas of 2D and 3D art
- Experience with VFX such as particle, soft and rigidbody simulations
- Act as point of contact between the art and programming teams
- Stay up to date on trends and methodologies in current and future graphics software and hardware to develop early planning of tools and processes
- Put in place graphic production pipelines
- Work closely with the Art Leads to deliver the art vision within the project requirements
- Drive optimization and debugging to fix issues raised.
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio, project, and benefits of working at this studio? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415