This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console/PC Games
OPM’s client are seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Technical Artist to join their team based in Vienna, Austria.
The successful candidate will design tools, pipelines, and workflows for the studio’s art team.
- Create tools, pipelines and workflows for the Art team
- Remain up-to-date with the latest technological developments and advancements throughout the game industry
- Research and create technical solutions in order to achieve the artistic vision and visual fidelity goals of our projects
- Produce documentation and mentoring the art team to fully take advantage of our tools and technology
- Recognise and remain within performance budgets and limitations of console platforms
- Strong games industry experience as a Technical Artist with work on shipped titles
- Proficient with Maya, Unreal Engine 4, Python, and other scripting languages
- In-depth knowledge of physically based shading and lighting
- Great knowledge of content creation pipelines
- Great grasp in Substance Designer/Painter, HLSL , etc
- Background in blueprints and node-based shader networks such as those found in Unreal
- Understanding of 3D graphics and rendering pipelines
- Fluent English skills (oral and written), German optional
- Familiarity with adjacent fields: 3D art, VFX, particles and physics simulation, animation, rigging
- Experience with Scrum framework
- European citizen or EU work permit
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!