"To apply: Ref - 513143500. We’re excited to be partnering with a studio that has gained a reputation for quality multiplayer titles, but also an industry leading reputation for team culture, in their search for a Senior Technical Designer to aid in the development of several new and ongoing projects.
The ideal candidate will have shipped at least 1 AAA title that featured a multiplayer component, can demonstrate a passion for playing games, and revels in the design and technical aspects of their creation.
- Experience with a scripting or programming language (visual or text based)
- Knowledge and understanding in multiple areas of design, with emphasis in areas where digital prototyping is required
- Experience of prototyping gameplay mechanics using UE4, Unity, or similar
- Experience in creating first or third person shooters
- Strong problem solving skills including lateral thinking
- Experience of people-management, mentoring, line-management.
- The ability to work independently without close supervision
Get in touch with Callum@datascope.co.uk for more information!
To apply please email Callum@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"