Project: AAA Open World Action/RPG
OPM’s client, is a leading UK based Game Development Studio, are currently seeking a Senior Technical Designer as the next addition to their team working on a new AAA Open World Title.
A well-established studio, they bring together some of the most experienced and talented developers from the UK industry. The successful candidate will use their talent and experience to take responsibility for the full voice over production of their latest project.
- Extensive industry experience in technical design positions
- A full development cycle in a technical design position on at least one published console title
- An ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work
- A strong ability to identify and solve problems throughout all stages of development
- Proactively seeks to resolve issues
- You will design and implement high quality script architecture.
- You will contribute to the development of scripting processes and pipelines and collaborating with the engineering team to add to the development of the scripting technology direction.
- You will mentor and assist junior teammates, being highly motivated and approachable.
- You will act as a champion of quality.
- A contributory pension scheme, private health care and childcare vouchers scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 days’ annual leave per year, plus statutory holidays.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!