Our client has made a name in creating multiplayer melee combat games and have no signs of slowing down!
The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and should expect a variety of issues and challenges to tackle across all areas of the game.
- Previous experiences in a technical designer, game designer or level designer role.
- Previously been apart of the development team during the release of a title.
- Familiarity with programming and scripting languages.
- A strong understanding of Multiplayer FPS games
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong presentation and documentation skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative-taking.
- Solid knowledge of game production pipelines and tools.
- Design work for features across the whole game.
- Assist in helping the team understand the realities of the engine and system constraints and how best to work with them.
- Oversee the technical side of the game designers and level designers’ work. Drive the development of prototype features.
- Provide accurate risk assessments to production, code, and design when new features are proposed.
- Bonus structure.
- 6.5 weeks paid vacation.
- Relocation assistance.
- Flexible schedule.
- Healthcare & benefits.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!