Our client is a major publisher owned AAA games studio working on world-famous videogames, are looking for a Senior Technical Producer/Project Manager to join their team. Bring your AAA games experience and ability to build and maintain strategy for development of technology for a tope game!
What we’re looking for:
- A completed degree in Engineering / Computer Science or similar.
- Minimum of 5 years’ games program / project management experience.
- Solid track record of running engineering programs, managing and communicating delivery and coordination of cross-function teams.
- Ability to direct engineering teams to meet delivery requirements and keeping goals on track across all teams.
- Must have previous experience with game release, production, or program management.
- Ability and track record of data driven decision making.
- Excellent communicator, with a proven track record of ensuring delivery across teams to achieve results.
- Passion for games, with a keen interest in innovation and industry trends
- Private family medical care
- Annual bonus scheme
- Minimal crunch
- Great work life balance
- Relocation package
To find out more, apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2222.
We are an equal opportunity company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.