This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client are the creators of one of the world’s highest selling titles. They are incredibly exciting to begin production on a brand new, unannounced project.
The successful candidate will play an essential role in creating an immersive, state-of-the-art AAA experience.
- Co-ordinate with the audio team and other departments to develop, prototype and debug audio features
- Design and implement audio systems and assets using Nuendo, Wwise and Unreal Engine 5
- Research, define and document (Next-Gen) audio solutions
- Assist others with knowledge and practical help
- Strong experience in the game industry in a similar position
- Proven knowledge of game audio and implementation
- Expertis with Cubase or Nuendo
- Proficient with Audiokinetic's Wwise
- Familiar with game engines (preferably UE4 and higher)
- Familiar with programming/(visual)scripting languages
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A Bachelor and/or Master degree. Preferably audio related design studies and/or computer science
- Background working on AAA projects / shipped at least one PC title (TPS or FPS)
- Affinity with music theory and/or production
- 28 days holiday per year
- Health insurance
- Relocation package
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!