"To apply: Ref - 5274100. My client is looking for a Senior Tools Engineer to join their studio to work on a AAA action title. This will include working on an action project for a well-established company based in Canada. The role can offer relocation and visa assistance if needed. The salary on offer is up to 280k CAD depending on the candidate. This can also provide remote working opportunities as well.
The client is looking for you to bring a fresh take on optimisation of Digital Content Creation (DCC) tools and plugins. You will also be responsible for analysing, designing and optimising tools and plugins to provide high quality character/animation content for AAA action games. You will also be expected to mentor/support junior engineers.
The ideal candidate we are looking for would ideally have experience in a similar position and harbour some of the following skills.
- Several years’ experience working with C++
- Several years' experience working with Tools
- Worked/released at least 1 title on PC/Console
- Experience with DCC software Maya, MotionBuilder etc
- Unreal engine experience is a bonus (not essential)
- Good understanding of 3D math, multi-threading, optimisation etc
If this is the role for you, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send CV to Joseph@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.