This AAA game studio based in the midlands, UK is looking for a Senior Tools Programmer to join their team and work on their exciting new RPG title.
What will you be doing?
- Taking input from all disciplines, help streamline the game creation process
- Work with other internal teams to analyse, identify and implement tools and processes to improve workflow, productivity and creativity
- Creating the future of the game engine and making one-click tools from graphic algorithms
Who you are
- Custom tool creation e.g scripts, plug-ins, pre-existing software...
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy engaging with users to improve tools
- Working in a highly dynamic environment in game development with a mind for innovation
This studio offers a competitive salary, private healthcare, a bonus scheme and free breakfast.
Do you think this role is for you?
Please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1318.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.