This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: High Profile Shooter Game
OPM’s client, is an award-winning British developer with over a decade of working alongside the world’s biggest developers and publishers on some of gaming’s largest franchises.
The successful candidate will join our clients growing development team and help support the critically acclaimed multi-platform game
- An excitement and passion for online games.
- An understanding of client/server-based game logic.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a small team.
- C/C++ programming experience.
- UI creation
- Ability to write clear and maintainable code
- Implement new features and improve the existing content generation tools to fulfil the needs of the development team.
- Attend meetings with our partners at Respawn and discuss development plans and status.
- Help fix bugs in the existing tools.
- Oversee the development of new tools to help content generation.
- Mentor and assist the junior programmers on the team.
DESIRED REQUIRMENTS (GOOD TO HAVE):
- Asset pipeline experience.
- Experience of developing content generation tools.
- Experience working with a title through its entire life cycle to release.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!