" Ref - 5174500. Our client is a veteran of video games development with a strong background and clear focus on the best gaming experience. They are currently working on the creation and support of tools within the engine and out of the engine for the production pipeline. As Senior Tools Programmer, you will be inputting ideas on how to improve and deliver great flow for the content creators. This will be a winning opportunity for a professional who has an individual and unique style in the making of highly engaging games.
- Scouting for new technologies for process improvement of game development
- Work closely with programmers team and content creators to design workflows and development pipelines in an efficient manner
- Support and development of the tools that are used in the project (within and outside the engine)
- Relocation assistance
- Bonus schemes and flexible working hours
- Room to grow and develop
- Casual work environment with meals at work
- Full proficiency in C# or C++ (ideally both)
- Experienced in Lua, Python, and any other language for toolchain development
- Deep understanding of AAA production workflows is an advantage
- Good understanding of 3D math and game technology principles
- Previous experience with Unreal Engine is desirable
- Strong English is a must
Senior Tools Programmer for Video Games Developer based in Europe or Programming Jobs"