Our client is a AAA studio, well-known for delivering high standards of polish with all the titles they release. With an ambitious new project and future expansion on the horizon, they are now seeking a Senior UI Artist to join their Midlands UK studio's talent.
- Working closely with creative leads, envision, pitch to stakeholders, then deliver the key areas of a game's presentation and UI that set a new bar for releases
- Maintaining close ties with Design and Engineering departments, continually improve flow and functionality across the project lifecycle to ensure engaging, seamless user experiences are met
- At least 3 years' experience within the games industry, with at least one AAA project worked in a UI capacity
- Understanding of UI / UX design principles, Typography and Motion Graphics skill and current trends in art style, as demonstrated in portfolio
- Excellent communicator and presenter, both verbal and written, across all levels with a true passion for creating games experiences
To be considered, please submit CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org citing Ref. 345 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency. Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27