This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: FPS Game title
OPMs client is looking for a talented Senior UI Artist to join their team.
The successful candidate will be someone with strong user interface art skills and will have solid experience in building user experience for video games.
- Competent experience with 3D software & Adobe Suite (PS, XD, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Up to date with current industry-standard workflows, tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of Wireframing, UI/UX flow & functional design
- A team player who has experience working with multiple departments and helping assist other team members
- A great understanding of project scope and constraints within the software
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, quickly evolving team environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and strong visual communication skills
- Excellent design skills
- Collaborative as well as a self-starter
- Create a practical UI design style, visual language & UI layouts for a multiplayer shooter
- Creating accessible elements for the in-game HUD
- Anticipate needs and assist in planning for UI art
- Conceptualise and design creative solutions based on briefings
- Define UI behaviour and work closely with developers to ensure implementation
- Work closely with the Art Leads and fellow artists to create inspiring UI art whilst making sure all milestones are hit in a professional manner
- Build In-Game branding that will intertwine with the games UI, supporting the art director and leads in crafting the look and feel of our games world & levels.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!