This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Multi Platform titles
OPMs client is looking for a Senior UI Artist to come and join their team! This person will create engaging and functional 2D and 3D graphics, including menu screens, HUD, and all additional user interface graphics.
- Expert graphic design skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience creating user interfaces from concept to prototype to final
- Excellent use of typography, composition, colour theory and motion graphics
- Good understanding of UX design for console and PC
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with Art, Design and Code
- Strong pre-visualisation and implementation skills
- Strong After Effects abilities
- Unreal Engine 4 UMG experience
- Robust game production experience and have worked on at least 1 AAA video games.
- Design, creation, and implementation of game User Interfaces using proprietary and middleware UI tools.
- Organisation and maintenance of game-ready assets for use in user interfaces, such as textures, icons, and fonts
- Work with Design and Art Direction, on the creation and revision of UI concepts, Style guides and prototype flows, to establish the UI direction.
- Work closely with Design direction to ensure clear communication of essential information to the player.
- Work with UI programmers to ensure correct functionality and visual fidelity.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- High levels of competence with Max, Maya or equivalent modelling and animation packages
- Animation and Motion Graphics experience
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!