Interactive is working with a self-publishing development studio creating mobile games for Esports fans.
They seek an experienced an experienced UI/UX Designer to become part of the core team in Berlin. Your main task is to take full ownership of the UI/UX in an existing mobile free-to-play game where the player takes on the role of a manager of a MOBA team. You’ll help create a fun and authentic pocket experience for true MOBA fans and will be responsible for creating and maintaining the UI/UX of the game to keep it aligned with the audience expectations and preferences.
Ideally you have a strong background in the mobile games industry, have worked with cross functional teams and have a passion for Esports. Flexibility, a love for fast paced environments and knowledge of lean principles are definite pluses.
• Design and implement user interfaces for our game from concept to completion
• Communicate ideas both visually and verbally through static mockups, interactive prototypes or presentations
• Support the development team to ensure UI/UX needs are met throughout the entire feature lifecycle by providing wireframes, polished visuals all the way through to production and implementation
• Prove your ability to create and work within a style guide and asset library and contribute to it when applicable
• At least 3+ years of experience as UI/UX designer with at least one mobile game shipped
• You are able to take ideas and transform them into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces
• You have a profound knowledge of user interfaces and experiences on mobile devices
• You have a natural eye for layout, composition, typography, colour and spacing that you can bring together to create highly polished user interfaces
• You thrive in a highly fluid environment and enjoy being part of iterative design processes, bringing in your UI/UX know-how early on
Great knowledge of Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
Experience with Prototyping/Wireframing tools such as Figma, Adobe Xd, Sketch
• A competitive salary in a well-funded gaming studio, which you still help to shape
• The opportunity to work in the most exciting industries in the world – Esports and Gaming
• The ability to own your work, but to collaborate with a knowledgeable and enthusiastic team.
This is a full time role based in Berlin. Salary is negotiable.
Global Games Executive Search | Building World Class Teams | We care about Diversity.
Follow Interactive jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive is an equal opportunity search firm that values diversity. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds.