One Player Mission’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Senior UI/UX Programmer to join their team.
As a Senior UI/UX Programmer, you will use your experience both to improve the usability and accessibility of existing game features, as well as craft the user experience of features still in development.
- 5+ years of experience in UI programming
- Experience working on PC or console games
- Good knowledge of C++
- Strong communication skills (English is our working language)
- An interest in keeping up to date with the newest trends in UI in the industry
- Plan and implement UI systems for our upcoming DUNE sandbox survival game.
- Work closely with the UX designers and UI artists to ensure that UIs meet aesthetic and functional requirements.
- Careful attention to detail, especially with regard to compliance, layout, and design.
- Optimize and fix bugs in existing UI systems.
- Write robust, maintainable code.
- Mentor and support less experienced members of the team
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 21 44 18