Our client is looking for a candidate with excellent technical skills in Unity3D development, with industry experience in developing multiplayer solutions for Unity. You will help to develop their in-house solution for supporting mobile multiplayer games, working on a platform that will eventually support multiple diverse titles, launched globally.
The Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for a programmer with existing front-line experience in developing netcode for live multiplayer games (with a strong preference for mobile experience). You will have shipped several mobile Unity titles and at least one multiplayer game as a network programmer.
? Strong analytical skills
? Excellent communication skills
? A love of quality in what we build
- Architect and implement client and server features of an in-house mobile netcode solution, including:
- Netcode network compensation patterns.
- State synchronization logic, identities, ownership etc.
- Host migration.
- Identify and manage potential risks, from various stakeholders perspectives.
Skills & Experience
- A strong network programmer with professional experience in writing netcode, preferably in state-sync client/server architectures or in state sync p2p architectures.
- Strong understanding of networking risks, solutions, and how they affect relevant stakeholders.
- Experience in Unity’s DOTS architecture.
- Experience using Unity.Transport & Unity.Entities
- A degree in Computer Science or the equivalent in experience.
- 3+ years of experience of Unity3D development in C#
- 2+ years of direct industry experience in programming network code for multiplayer video games
Global Games Executive Search | Building World Class Teams | We care about Diversity.
Follow Interactive jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive is an equal opportunity search firm that values diversity. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds.